Thursday, January 6, 2011

So they want to get rid of health care...do they...

Okay folks, time to step up to the plate.  Has anyone, ANYONE really read all that's in the health care bill?  That would include, of course, the newly elected members of congress.  I'll be blunt.  I have not read the entire article.  I did get an informative pamphlet, from AARP, about the health care plan, and the little I read, was very encouraging. 

It starts by saying that the new law "...strengthens medicare; makes health insurance more affordable; gets rid of discriminatory practices, etc..."  I don't see any problems there!

Remember that ignorant "donut hole" regulation  that that made it through congress?  There are ways to circumvent, or help with this problem, before it's phased out in 2020. 

And there are TAX CREDITS for some.  And it eliminates lifetime and annual coverage limits.  What's not to like? 

Sure, it's not for everyone, but I'll take it, on this Day 73!

No comments:

Post a Comment