Monday, October 24, 2011

Wal Mart's at it again!

They're going to "cut costs" by not offering health insurance to part-time employees.  Since they prefer to hire part time employees, of course that's a substantial savings.  And oh, so employee-friendly too, NOT!!!

I worked with many older folks who worked just because Wal Mart DID offer health insurance.  I'm assuming that they won't be cut from the rolls (insurance rolls that is), but it could happen.  I don't know if this is an area you can be "grandfathered" in to.

Then I get an e-mail (blanket e-mail, I'm not on a first-name basis with these people) from the Motley Fools telling me what a good buy W-M stock is, as their profits are so good year in and year out. 

Hating W-M just a bit more today, tomorrow, and every other day including Day 184!

No comments:

Post a Comment