Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Harder than it looks...

Okay, I said I was going to do a-blog-a-day to get Andy's attention, hopefully.  Obviously this has not happened.  I'm a little over a month behind.  I cannot give a viable reason.  I'm not that busy; I'm just out of good ideas.  Or rather, so many problems seem so trivial.

For example, when you learn that there are children whose only meal is what they eat at school, and they may not eat at all on weekends, do we really have a reason to complain about, say the full body scan?  Obviously there is an opposite story to the obesity epidemic. 

If you don't believe the story of the children, there is a program called "backpack" where designated families are given a backpack of food for the weekend.  The child is sent home, from school, with a backpack of ready-to-eat type meals.  NOT like you get in the Armed Service, but canned goods, or dry goods, nothing too involved.

Food for thought on Day 67!

No comments:

Post a Comment