Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Will it never end???

Last night I got yet another politically-based phone call.  This even though the last election was November 2nd.  I thought all the brouhaha would be over, except in the media, concerning what's to happen in 2012.  Living in a primarily Republican voting district, I thought I'd be safe, and NOT bothered, if I just answered all questions with an "I voted for Obama" shout-out!  Nope, they keep asking me if I would vote for "so-and-so", a noted Republican if he/she ran against another noted Republican.  That is to say, which Republican do you like the best???  NONE, thank you very much!  This isn't always the case, but the only Republicans I have to choose from, in my area, are none that I would care to have represent me. 

Driving me nuts, on Day 64!

No comments:

Post a Comment