Monday, December 6, 2010

WikiLeaks yet again...

Wouldn't you know it...just as I finally get around to seeing what all the brouhaha is about, WikiLeaks website is not available to me.  Probably too much "crap" to read through anyway.

What I really find interesting, is that the few revelations that the newspapers have seen fit to print,  are some really bad behavior on the part of some of the most important political figures in the world.   And we used to think they were all as pure as the driven snow, and above reproach.  We did, didn't we?  Well, except for a few like the guy in North Korea, the guy in Iran, the guy in Venezuela...etc, etc, etc.    I don't want to name names because they may change, but the behavior won't!

Hillary, I'm glad I'm not you, on Day 69!

No comments:

Post a Comment