Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yikes, I lost the remote!!!

Sheesh...I saw it again today...someone trying to "lock" their car from afar!  Of course they had the KEYS in their hands, but rather than actually put the key in the door, and turn it to locked, or press whatever buttons necesssary when exiting the car, they stand there, in front of the car, and keep pressing some button on a fob to hear that familiar "chirp!" 

It reminds me of my husband, who cannot turn the TV off by the BUTTONS on the TV!  No, he has to find the remote!  And will spend several precious minutes searching, while the TV drones on, and (wastes electricity.)

I love the newer "keyless" entries, where you punch a code.   I'm not sure, but when trying to remember numerous pin numbers, and passwords, do I have to start remembering lock combinations too?  And what if I forget, and it's not written down somewhere, and geez, it's pouring down rain, and I'm late for work, and grandma's train is coming in, and the dog needs to be rushed to the vet, and...

That being said, I'm happy with my keys, and ability, to push buttons as necessary, to lock my car door, and turn the TV off, on Day 181! 

No comments:

Post a Comment