Tuesday, November 8, 2011

R.I.P. Andy

In a previous blog I wrote that I was sad because Andy was ailing.  I wanted to add that it would seem all too often that some people seem to pass away right after they retire, and it seems a shame they waited so long TO retire, as they never got to enjoy it.  I didn't want to put that burden on Andy, so I omitted it from the post. 

But as luck or fate would have it, Andy was through, formally and physically.  But he definitely lived a good life, and he was often quoted as having no regrets.  He lived as he wanted, lacked for very little, and worked at what he loved best.  We should all be so lucky, but a lot of it is attitude, and he surely had that!

Wondering if he's in the clouds, pecking away on his  trusty Royal, on Day193!  

No comments:

Post a Comment