Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Definition of classy??? *&^%$ no!!!

I just finished watching, or rather over-hearing, some sort of reality TV show about Beverly Hills Housewives?  I wasn't paying close attention because I'm in the process of sewing up some quilt pieces.  It's snowing, yet again, and I'm rather house-bound, so this passes the time.  The TV is on just for background noise.

That being said, there was a party at one of the wives' houses.  One of the gals started swearing up a blue streak (all bleeped, so I'm unsure what she said), probably would put the proverbial soldier to shame, threw over a dinner table, and stormed out. 

Then the camera catches her in a more private place, and she says "...I'm a very classy woman!  I'm Italian, and we have tempers!" 

Oh yes, that tirade was OH so classy!  I'm sure women all over the world, hey, maybe even Queen Elizabeth talks like that when she gets mad at one of her servants.  Michelle Obama probably spouts off like that.  Dontcha think?  PROBABLY NOT!!!

Oh wait, they're not Italian.    I think this puts all the Italians in a bad light also!  Wonder if all the Irish are mad because they got displaced as "people with tempers."  Or the red heads..again, "people with tempers."

I think it's hard to respect someone who cannot speak in full sentences without some sort of curse word, especially in front of "the world" (remember this is reality TV) and the fact that there were children present.  Oh yeah, I forgot that fact.  Again...classy...right?

Is Reality TV is just giving us TMI (too much information) on this Day 84!

No comments:

Post a Comment