Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cool and yet SOOOOO uncool!

Driving down the road, with the top down on my convertible; how cool is that?

Okay, I was pulling out of a parking lot onto a road that had the third, or middle, lane for turning, etc.  I put on my turn signal to alert people of the direction I was heading.  A considerate motorist let me pull in, to the middle lane, and I had my turn signal on to show which lane I wanted to merge into next.  Got the picture?

So I get into the driving lane, again due to a considerate motorist letting me in, and...forget to turn off my turn signal!!!  I must have driven what seemed, in retrospect, a mile before I turned it off.  You know when you're in a convertible, and the radio is on, and everything seems hunky dory, you don't hear the signal bleeping!

So my "coolness" factor just got halved, if not completely obliterated, by the fact that I was driving with my turn signal on!  An "old person's" habit!  NOT something someone does in a nice convertible!

My "top" is staying up for now, coolness aside.  At least they can't see me, on Day 150!

No comments:

Post a Comment