Sunday, August 21, 2011

So what, so what, so what???!!!!!

Kim Kardashian got married.

Her wedding may have cost in the millions.

She has an engagement ring equal to or greater than the GPD of a few small countries.

So what, so what, so what???

I did not read all the details.  This is just what flew in my face from headlines on the internet and newspaper! 

I did read or hear somewhere that her mother, Mrs. Bruce Jenner, was going to take back her "previous" married name, because it has become an "enterprise" in itself!  Huh? 

With all the trouble in all parts of the world, I can appreciate reading something a bit "light" but I'd rather see cute pictures of puppies than read about celebrities who have no know talents except their name happened to be linked with a particular event (and in this case it was the heinous OJ trial.)  Remember?  Probably the people fawning over the Kardashians don't even remember Robert Kardashian, or what he did in the name of "justice!"

Gonna go look at an e-mail with cute puppies in it that I received from a friend...on Day 170!




No comments:

Post a Comment