Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy birthday to me

Egad,  it's that time again, and I cannot believe how many birthday greetings I got, except for Andy of course.  But now that he knows the day, I'll expect more next year!

Seriously, we all hate birthdays due to the stigma of "getting older" but we really appreciate, deep down inside, people remembering us.  And who ever wants to decline any gifts that may come our way?

One of my gifts was a gift card to a local chain eatery.  There's another eatery we frequent that also sends us cards for birthdays and our wedding anniversary, so for a few weekends every year, meals are almost free!  I'm beginning to think  that these gift cards are the way to go for ANY occasion. 

Excuse me while I go quietly burp, Andy, but it's been a good Day 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment