Sunday, August 1, 2010

I read newspapers too...

...but I too think it's getting to be a thing of the past.  With the advent of the Web, you could get your news quicker, but now with the advent of the new iPhone-type gadgets, you don't even have to carry your laptop with you. 

I read the local daily every day.  Some days have more in them than other days.  It's not a very thick daily.  And much of the news is from the southern half of the state, as opposed to just the "big city" I live near.  Sports reporting is geared towards high school, college and NASCAR.  

I started writing more since I became unemployed.  Thought perhaps I could then start calling myself an unemployed writer/author.  Sounds better than what I used to do.  That's not so important right now.  Right now I'm trying for THE job, as your replacement.  Hearing on tonight's broadcast that you write also, gave me renewed hope that my qualifications will match up!

Love your dialogue Andy, on Day 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment