Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's a government conspiracy with cable TV!!!

Really, it has to be!   The fact that we HAVE to have digital TV, and if you don't have cable, then you get the little "box" and probably a newer, better, more expensive antenna, and maybe, just maybe, you'll get the channels you used to watch, and a couple more. 

I say maybe, because I've talked to several people who do not have cable, and even with the best antenna they could find, they still cannot get all channels in clearly, crisply, and regularly!  In my case I can get one particular channel upstairs in my house, but not downstairs in the same house.  If the wind is blowing, my reception stinks.  If it's raining or storming. same complaint.   I've bought two new antennas since I HAD to go digital, and actually the oldest one, that I had BEFORE digital, works the best, and it was a damn cheap aerial.

Why not just get cable?  Because it costs MONEY!!!  Why should I pay $30 or more a month, for something I used to have for free?  Let advertisers pay the programming costs.   Besides, even cable has lots of reruns, so where's the benefit?  If congress wants to supplement anything, they can supplement my cable bill this Day 36!

No comments:

Post a Comment