Saturday, April 23, 2011

40% off Tummy Tucks!

WOW...let me get on that bus!

 I was driving down the road, and on the back of what appeared to be a motor home, were the words above..."40% off tummy tucks..."  I was wondering if the van just came to your home, and they did out-patient surgery in your driveway!  And then I realized it was a city utilities transportation bus, and that was just advertising pasted over the entire back of the bus.

You know there's advertising everywhere these days!  I can remember being at a horse show, and inside the stalls in the washroom were ads for you to read, while you were "sitting a spell."  They were just flyers from some of the show people for everything from horses for sale, to clothing, tack and other horse-related accessories.  I'm a reader, and I thought it was very clever.   Gave me something to ponder, while waiting.

I guess I'd much rather see this type of advertising, which doesn't shout out at me, rather than all the annoying commercials on TV, which appear to take up as much as half of the show I'm watching.

I'm gonna go look for that bus again, on Day 128!
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment