Monday, April 18, 2011

Republicans have no sense of humor!

I usually vote Democratic, but never a straight party ticket, if I don't have to.  I did vote a straight Republican ticket in a primary recently, because I could not stomach one of the Republicans, who had opposition within his own party, for a particular seat.

That being said, I have mostly Republian friends.  Mostly due to the area I live in.   If I get some e-mail dissing Obama, Pelosi, the Democratic Party in general, and I think they're funny, I will send them on to my Republican friends.   They have asked how I could do that.  I've just said that I'd rather laugh about it, than stew and fume, and rant and rave.  The truth will always "win out."  And I'm comfortable in my beliefs.

Now, if I should forward an e-mail about Bush, Boehner, the Republican Party that I think is funny...well...you'd think I attacked their father/brother/lifestyle!  They absolutely think I'm wrong, wrong, wrong, and under their collective breaths, probably say I should burn in hell...wherever that is...

And now Karl Rove is dissing Trump.  How can you not laugh at all the political party antics?  Yee haw!

Lighten up, life's too short,  your lack of a sense of humor will be your own undoing, and I'm gonna keep forwarding those e-mails even after Day 125!

No comments:

Post a Comment