Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm way behind schedule...

I was planning on doing some "catch-up" with this blog, and get all my posts in before the year was up.  The year was up yesterday!  This proves to me that it's not easy to be creative each and every day.  I give a lot of credit to Andy because even if it's only weekly, it's still difficult to come up with a new tidbit to amuse the public.  Oh sure, there are annoying things going on every week, sometimes every day, but who wants to be in a "downer mode" each and every day?  Once a week is bad enough.  We all need to do more laughing.  That's a post in itself...the miracle of laughter!
I'm going to do those 365 posts.  Some may be quite short, just brain droppings in a way.  But a mission is a mission, and a job is a job, and we all need to work to keep our minds active.   I did the math (that's another post in itself...think algebra) and I've only got 255 to go, after Day 109!

No comments:

Post a Comment