Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oh puhleez...not again...

Donald Trump was on "The View" and asked about Obama's birth certificate...really...  

Whoopi Goldberg countered with "... I've never hear any white president being asked to show his birth certificate...  When you become the president of the United States of America, you know that he's American..."

So true, so true. 

I thought the Republican slate was a little lagging when  it came to candidates for the next presidential election.  I mean, who can seriously take Newt Gingrich as a candidate?  I thought old Donald might be an interesting diversion, much as Ross Perot was, as Ross is also a very accomplished business man, except I don't believe he ever declared bankruptcy.  But this insidious questioning of Obama's heritage crossed the line. 

So Whoopi, and others, I guess we'll have to keep "correctly informing" all the naysayers until Obama is out of office, so he can keep doing the job he was elected to do today and every day after Day 113!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment